May 4, 2017
How Not to Be a Digital Slave of the Deep State
Catherine Austin Fitts, former US Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (under both Bush Sr. and Clinton), has some interesting insights about the possible futures which face us as a world population. Among her warnings are that the deep state would like to make us slaves via advanced digital technology. Some might call this artificial or augmented intelligence (AI).
It starts with the current war scenario. We can be certain that the war drums being pounded now are an orchestration by the deep state’s usual players.
Fitts says that the powers that be are “composting the United States” to save the Empire, by squeezing the middle class, and sending their resources elsewhere. The global elite will always try to save themselves. The U.S. is expendable, as is any other country. The good news though, is that Fitts says that they are in complete delusion.
As Fitts explains, the elite keep “extracting equity” from the “deplorable class,” while they are “harvesting” them and destroying them. As most anyone with two bits of intelligence understands, if you keep taking equity out of an investment, and never replenish it, it will eventually become worthless.
While people are never without worth, as they become more and more downtrodden and frustrated by being used, they will eventually have no choice but to rise up against their oppressors. The people’s usefor the elite simply becomes worth nothing, and yet the elite seem dumbfounded by this phenomenon.
Meanwhile, the elite keep running toward a transhumanist future where people, as such, are not even needed. They plan to keep wearing Hermes scarfs and taking private jets while using human beings as slaves, pedophile-bait, or cyborgs that polish their boots and do the dirty work that none of these elites are willing to do themselves.
Only, this isn’t going to play out. Entrainment and subliminal programming only works while people are asleep. Too many are waking up to what is being done to them, and the future that is planned for them.
“Think of this as a parasite. Every time we have war, the tapeworm gets a huge injection of food, so they’re feeling satiated and happy. . .their cash flows are rising, and of course that’s bad news for freedom and everything else, but everyone is on the dole. If you want some historical examples, watch two documentaries. Sputnik Fever, and Eisenhower.”
There is a tsunami in Washington pushing for war, just like what happened with Iraq. Remember what happened to the Dixie Chicks? They were told to “shut up and sing” when they came out and said “NO WAR,” but what happened? The Dixie Chicks pushed even harder against the war-making rhetoric. This same phenomenon is going to go even bigger as the war-makers push for war again against Russia, China, Korea, etc. War is their paycheck. This is what they do.
But here’s where this all comes to a head – the elite can’t control an awakened population, and their false flags, political lies, financing of inter-community and inter-religious, inter-racial, and gender wars, etc. are failing. What to do? Micro-chip the population and control them remotely like robots. That’s the plan, folks.
Fitts says she hasn’t described this scenario in her previous writings because she thought the idea was too abstract, but she says,
“The real issue here is are we going to be a human or inhuman civilization, and if we’re going to be in an inhuman civilization then you can kiss financial liquidity goodbye because you are going to destroy the entrepreneurial and innovation impulse of most of the population. Now if you think you can do this with 100 million people globally, as they might think they can do. . . so two scenarios are massive depopulation and digital slavery.”
As Fitts succinctly puts it, “you cannot run a planet this big with fake news, fake science, fake intel, and rule,” so what do we do?
Small steps make a big difference:
- Break the tech habit whenever you can. Go face to face when you can and stop Facebooking people when you can meet them for coffee.
- Refuse vaccinations. This is one plan to insert the “mark of the beast” in everyone.
- Refuse to be micro-chipped. One Nevada senatoralready felt compelled to introduce legislation to prohibit forced microchipping of human beings. I don’t think he was being paranoid.
- Make it harder for them to track you. Don’t allow your cell phone to track where you are and what you are doing, even though it is likely doing so anyhow. At least resist your freedoms being taken from you. Thissite explains how to turn off your cell phone tracker.
- Refuse to let them cull the masses. Tell everyone you know about chemtrails, GMOs, vaccines, etc. These are all methods of depopulation to help create a digital slave race.
Moreover, know the signs of the transhumanist agenda. These include but are not limited to:
- Medical modifications that permanently alters or replaces a function of the human body – this includes microchips that “remind people when to take their pharmaceutical meds.”
- Aging will begin to lose the “virtue of necessity” and society begins to treat it as a disease. Being healthy is one thing, erasing all forms of age with technological components is something else.
- Rights discourse would shift from who we include among humans to a system flexible enough to easily bring in sentient non-humans. I.E. a robot gets as many rights (if not more) than you do.
- Great promises are made that you don’t have to stay “human.” Why would you give up truth, beauty, and fairness when you can sell your soul to an AI overlord (Satan?) that will grant you eternal youth, fake beauty, and the ability to not have to think or reason? Transhumanists promise to eliminate your suffering, but will also take your desires.
If you sense that you are being sold a religion for some kind of transhumanistic, technocratic reality – you likely are. Choose to be the best human you can be, instead.
“There is neither spirit nor matter in the world; the stuff of the universe is spirit-matter. No other substance but this could produce the human molecule.” – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
About the Author
Reprinted with permission from Waking Times