Posts tagged Richard Mack
Mack to Obama, “you have no authority to tell me what kind of gun I can own, how big of a clip I can own, or even that I have to go through your stupid background checks. I’ll own whatever kind of gun I want, and it’s NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS! LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE!”
Sheriff Mack was at a “Guns Across America” rally at the capital steps in Austin, TX. There were around 2,500 in attendance at the rally.
Mack has been exhorting lawmen, especially the county sheriff, that they are the last line of defense when it comes to protecting their citizens’ rights.
He made the point that sheriff’s are obligated to enforce the law, and the supreme law of the land is the Constitution.
Sheriffs have risen up all over our great nation to stand up against the unconstitutional gun control measures being taken.
The following is a list of sheriffs and state sheriff’s associations from who have vowed to uphold and defend the Constitution against Obama’s unlawful gun control measures. I applaud these public servants for their courage and conviction.
I would encourage other Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers to add their voices to the growing numbers of faithful protectors of our freedom.
List of State Sheriff’s Associations
1. Utah Sheriff’s Association
List of County Sheriffs
10. Sheriff John Hanlin - Douglas County, Oregon
12. Sheriff Larry Blanton - Deschutes County, Oregon
13. Sheriff Jim Hensley – Crook County, Oregon
14. Sheriff Denny Peyman – Jackson County, Kentucky
15. Sheriff Roy Klingler – Madison County, Idaho
16. Sheriff Blake Dorning – Madison County, Alabama
17. Sheriff Justin Smith – Larimer County, Colorado
18. Sheriff Al Cannon – Charleston County, South Carolina
19. Sheriff Ana Franklin – Morgan County, Alabama
20. Sheriff Andy Hughes – Houston County, Alabama
21. Sheriff Stacy Nicholson – Gilmer County, Georgia
22. Sheriff Robin Cole – Pine County, Minnesota
23. Sheriff Bill Snyder – Martin County, Florida
24. Sheriff Ed Kilgpore – Humboldt County, Nevada
25. Sheriff Tom Bosenko – Shasta County, California
26. Sheriff John D’Agostini – El Dorado County, California
27. Sheriff David Hencraft – Tehama County, California
28. Sheriff Dean Growden – Lassen County, California
29. Sheriff Dean Wilson – Del Norte County, California
30. Sheriff Mike Poindexter – Modoc County, California
31. Sheriff Thomas Allman - Mendocino County, California
32. Sheriff Mike Downey - Humboldt County, California
33. Sheriff Larry Smith - Smith County, Texas
34. Sheriff Kieran Donahue - Canyon County, Idaho
35. Sheriff Margaret Mims – Fresno County, California
36. Sheriff Pat Garrett – Washington County, Oregon
37. Sheriff Dan Staton – Multnomah County, Oregon
38. Sheriff Scott Mascher - Yavapai County, Arizona
39. Sheriff Micahel A. Helmig - Boone County, Ohio
40. Sheriff A.J. Rodenberg - Clermont County, Ohio
41. Sheriff Terry Maketa - El Paso County, Colorado
42. Sheriff John Cooke - Weld County, Colorado
43. Sheriff Scott Berry - Oconee County, Georgia
45. Sheriff Stan Hilkey – Mesa County, Colorado
46. Sheriff Terry Box – Collin County, Texas
47. Sheriff Chuck Wright - Spartanburg County, South Carolina
48. Sheriff Greg Hagwood - Plumas County, California
49. Sheriff Frank McKeithen - Bay County, Florida
50. Sheriff Roger Garrison - Cherokee County, Georgia
51. Sheriff Tony Desmond - Schoharie County, New York
52. Sheriff Richard Devlin Jr. – Otsego County, New York
53. Sheriff Bruce Haney – Trinity County, California
54. Sheriff Wayne DeWitt - Berkeley County, South Carolina
55. Sheriff Bob ‘Big Block’ Colbert – Wagoner County, Oklahoma
56. Sheriff Joel W. Richardson – Randall County, Texas
57. Sheriff Mike Scott – Lee County, Florida
60. Sheriff Cameron M. Noel – Beaver County, Utah
62. Sheriff Jeff Christopher – Sussex County, Delaware
63. Sheriff Brad Rogers, Elkhart County, Indiana
64. Sheriff David Edmunds – Summit County, Utah
65. Sheriff James Tracy – Utah County, Utah
66. Sheriff Robert Dekker – Millard County, Utah
67. Sheriff Frank Park – Tooele County, Utah
68. Sheriff J. Lynn Yeates – Box Elder County, Utah
69. Sheriff G. Lynn Nelson – Chache County, Utah
70. Sheriff James Cordova – Carbon County, Utah
71. Sheriff Jerry Jorgensen – Daggett County, Utah
72. Sheriff Todd Richardson – Davis County, Utah
73. Sheriff Travis Mitchell – Duchesne County – Utah
74. Sheriff Greg Funk – Emery County, Utah
75. Sheriff James D. Perkins – Garfield County, Utah
76. Sheriff Steven White – Grand County, Utah
77. Sheriff Mark Gower – Iron County, Utah
78. Sheriff Alden Orme – Juab County, Utah
79. Sheriff Lamont Smith – Kane County, Utah
80. Sheriff Blaine Breshears – Morgan County, Utah
81. Sheriff Marty Gleave – Puite County, Utah
82. Sheriff Dale Stacey – Rich County, Utah
83. Sheriff Rick Eldredge – San Juan County, Utah
84. Sheriff Brian Nielson – Sanpete County, Utah
85. Sheriff Nathan Curtis – Sevier County, Utah
86. Sheriff Jeff Merrell – Uintah County, Utah
87. Sheriff Todd Bonner – Wasatch County, Utah
88. Sheriff Cory Pulsipher – Washington County, Utah
89. Sheriff Kurt Taylor – Wayne County, Utah
90. Sheriff Terry Thompson – Weber County, Utah
Don’t Tread On Me: Rise of the Republic – Full Movie
http://DontTreadOnMeMovie.com | Support the film makers, please purchase an offical copy with DVD extras and bonus material. From the Tea Party Movement to State Legislators, the American people are drawing a line in the sand. On what side of it will you stand? Has the government our Founders created been forgotten by Washington DC? Is a Patriot Uprising ready to capture the spirit of 1776? “Don’t Tread On Me: Rise of the Republic” gives the viewer a look into the movements, mindset, and legislation that will catapult the “Great Restoration” into households across America. What is the choke-collar the Federal Government uses to reign in the States? Are the States sovereign or subjects of Washington DC? What did the Founders foresee and how did they seek to protect us from a tyrannical government? “Don’t Tread On Me: Rise of the Republic” exposes the commerce clause, defines Sovereignty, the proper role of government, a Constitutional Militia and much more. “Don’t Tread On Me: Rise of the Republic” offers sound solutions to take back rights stolen by our out-of-control, despotic federal government. “Don’t Tread On Me: Rise of the Republic” will educate, inspire, and activate a nation desperately seeking direction. What side of the line will you stand?
On January 30th, over 100 County Sheriffs from across the country gathered in Las Vegas, Nevada for the first of several similar conventions. Our purpose is to help the Sheriffs understand the Constitutional basis of their authority, to share presentations by Sheriffs who are already “interposing” themselves against federal abuse, and to assure them that they have the strong support of the community as they risk their careers and personal safety to defend our lives, Liberty, and private property. I am pleased to report that all of the officers who attended are already dedicated to this proposition.
Sheriff Richard Mack was kind enough to invite me to be the first speaker at the event. My job was to set the proper tone for the rest of the day by discussing the difference between rights and privileges, and giving an overview of the significance of each of the Bill of Rights. As a speaker, I think this may be the best presentation I have ever given. You are invited to leave your comments below.
Everyone is encouraged to download and share this video as widely as possible. I am available to present my entire eight-hour class on the Constitution and Bill of Rights, or shorter presentations on any aspect of Liberty. Please feel free to contact me at 512-461-0995 if your organization is interested in bringing me to town.
Excellent short message from Micheal which I hope all will watch and share. Please note Michael’s contact info at the end of the video, find or organize a full class in your area. The difference from this information would be the depth of the topic, the wit and humor of Michael’s presentation and the opportunity to ask and interact. I have had the privelage to meet Micheal three times, two of which were at TN based classes in Oak Ridge and MTSU and at the Jekyll Island Project. I can promise, you will not be disappointed!
Revolution PAC, backer of U.S. Rep. Ron Paul’s bid for the Republican presidential nomination, is mustering dozens of special guests for its February 25 “Ron Paul Powercast.” Headliners confirmed to date include former CIA Bin Laden Unit Chief Michael Scheuer, “The Creature from Jekyll Island” author G. Edward Griffin, award-winning Fox News anchor Ben Swann, and New York Times bestselling author and economist Tom Woods.
The 12-hour broadcast runs from noon to midnight Saturday, February 25 in conjunction with a 24-hour, $1 million fundraiser to support the committee’s Super Tuesday ad campaign and election integrity initiatives. The public may participate by logging onto http://www.revolutionpac.com.
“Heading into the Michigan and Arizona primaries, as well as Super Tuesday, we’re looking for the Ron Paul Powercast to blow our previous viewership numbers out of the water,” notes Revolution PAC Chair Gary Franchi. “This event promises to be an outstanding booster for liberty activists and honest government advocates nationwide.”
Also on the Powercast docket include former congressional candidate John Dennis; author, activist and radio host Adam Kokesh; constitutional law attorney Dr. Edwin Vieira; New York Times bestselling author and radio host Charles Goyette; Dr. Murray Sabrin; Oath Keepers President Stewart Rhodes; Sheriff Richard Mack; author and activist Tom Mullen; New York Times bestselling author and historian Kevin Gutzman; homeopath and radio host Robert Scott Bell; former Ron Paul Political Director Penny Freeman; Free & Equal founder Christina Tobin; Freedom’s Phoenix founder Ernest Hancock; Liberty Candidates founder Gigi Bowman; America’s Future Foundation’s Richard Lorenc; Institute for Truth in Accounting founder and CEO Sheila Weinberg; radio personality Greg Bishop; former NY State Assembly candidate Danny Panzella; and singer/songwriter Jordan Page.
“We’re making calls for guests up to the date of the broadcast and expect the roster to continue to grow,” adds Franchi. “Stay tuned for more big announcements through next week.”
Revolution PAC’s groundbreaking alternative election broadcasts kicked off January 21 for the South Carolina Primary in the wake of the super committee’s call for a nationwide boycott of cable/network outlets, which have exhibited consistent reporting bias against Rep. Paul. Live broadcasts for the Florida Primary and Nevada Caucuses followed, each drawing as many as 20,000 viewers.
Revolution PAC is supporting U.S. Rep. Ron Paul’s bid for the Republican presidential nomination and his consistent, constitutional message with targeted TV advertising, direct mail campaigns, vote-watching initiatives and innovative Web promotions complemented by billboards and radio ads in key primary states. Unlimited donations by individuals, businesses and organizations are being accepted by Revolution PAC to support that effort.
http://RTR.org | Americans are pushing back all over the country. It’s very clear that a revolution is in full swing. Tea Parties have been organizing to fight the bailouts and taxation. Occupy Movements have be springing up to fight against Wall St corruption at the hands of the Federal Reserve. Americans are pulling their cash out of Big Banks and supporting local Credit unions, as we move into a heated election season where it looks like it’s anyone’s game.
In today’s exclusive special report Gary Franchi is joined by Former Graham County Sheriff Richard Mack. They discuss the County Sheriff Project, a movement that will compound the effort to push back against an over reaching Federal Government, a movement that needs your support.
There are a few things you can do to support the County Sheriff Project:
1st. Visit their website at http://CountySheriffProject.org and make a financial contribution
2nd. Simply share this video to your social networks and email lists.
3rd. Give your local Sheriff a copy of Sheriff Mack’s book “The County Sheriff: America’s Last Hope” available at http://SheriffMack.com, and tell them about the County Sheriff Project.
Visit the County Sheriff Project website here:
Support Constitutional Sheriffs Standing Tall for the 10th Amendment, Enforcing the Bill of Rights & Protecting the People’s Liberties
I would like you to read an urgent letter from my friend, Sheriff Richard Mack. I will include my comments after his letter.
Just One Chance
What would you do if you knew you had just one chance to save your family and country from complete and utter destruction? What would you do if you knew there was a lawful and peaceful way to restore the Constitution as the supreme law of the land? As a former peace officer and county sheriff, if I were to take the stand in court right this minute, and be sworn to tell the truth, I would, without any hesitation or ambiguity, testify to you and every American, that there is a solution, that there is in fact a way to secure liberty, protect ourselves and our families, and once again live in peace and freedom.
The solution is in your hands, it is within your own backyard, it is in your county. The solution is state sovereignty and each county acting in accordance with the principles established therein. It’s you working with your sheriff and other elected officials to stand against the tyrant and for individual liberty. The bottom line answer is your sheriff. Ultimately, he is the one who will decide what is and what is not enforced in your county. He has the authority and duty to interpose himself on your behalf to protect you from all enemies both foreign and domestic. He is the people’s protector.
We have been working on this movement for three years and we are now ready to push this concept to the next level. What concept is this? The concept of creating Constitutional Sheriffs all across America. The CSPOA (Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officer Association) is having its first national convention. We are inviting 150 to 200 sheriffs from all over the country to attend. We are going to train them, firm up their knowledge of the Constitution and their oath of office, and then establish a new declaration from the sheriffs to the Federal Government, that there are a few things these sheriffs will no longer tolerate from the feds. Literally, the CSPOA is going to create a nation of constitutional sheriffs. There is no abuse they will not be able to stop. With them on board the freedom train there will be no stopping us. We can have America back tomorrow; not next election (like that has ever worked) and not next year, now!
We need your help. We need you to pledge your lives, fortunes, and sacred honor to this holy cause. We have just started our “money bomb” and ask that you do whatever you can to help us pay for this Constitutional Sheriff convention. We are not asking for your fortunes, but merely that you do what you can. To make this all happen we must raise $200,000 As soon as we do, the convention happens. It will be the most important meeting since the Founders signed the Constitution.
All donations can be made at www.cspoa.org or www.sheriffmack.com or send checks, MO’s or cash to:
CSPOA 112 Ridgewood Dr. Fredericksburg, TX 78624.
Please forward this email to everyone you know who would like to restore freedom in this country.
Link to You Tube video Yours in liberty,
Sheriff Richard Mack (RET)
So many people ask me what they can do personally to help restore the Liberties we have lost. The political and economic problems seem insurrmountable, but only if you imagine that you have to do all the work by yourself. Most of us hope and pray that a hero will ride in like John Wayne and deal with the bad guys on our behalf. That idea is not as antiquated and far-fetched as you might imagine. The Sheriff in each county takes an oath of office to do exactly that. Defend us from bad guys sent by the state and federal governments.