Posts tagged facts
Published on Dec 24, 2012
The Louis E. Carabini Distinguished Lecture, presented at the 2012 Mises Institute Supporters Summit: “The Truth About War: A Revisionist Approach”. Recorded at Callaway Gardens, Georgia, on 26 October 2012. Includes an introduction by Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.
Music by Kevin MacLeod.
NOTE: This video may be reproduced for non-profit, educational purposes ONLY.
Certain reporters in the mainstream media and progressive politicians in Washington have engaged in rhetoric that exhibits a marked insensitivity to the whistleblowers and victims in the Fast and Furious scandal.
In the aftermath of the vote Wednesday by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress, certain mainstream reporters and progressive politicians went on a spree of hurling inflammatory statements at Republicans in the House and some of the reporters who broke the Fast and Furious story.
The hate spree has had the net effect of slamming and insulting the whistleblowers and victims who through no fault of their own found themselves caught up in a sordid scheme of illegal activity including gun and drug smuggling and murder, perpetrated by the Obama Justice Department and its agency, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF).
Published on May 30, 2012 by Folkvar2012
Freedom informant network – FIN – http://www.freedominfonetwork.org
BROTHERS AND SISTERS UNITE!!!
***Visit channel for more videos***
A powerful production by Tim Watts, the co-host of The Freedom Link radio broadcast on The Orion Talk Radio Network.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
We are anonymous.
Government. Expect us
Ron Paul gets first win in Virgin Islands but all news agencies report Romney
Here are the official numbers coming from the Virgin Islands GOP website:
Ron Paul 29% 112
Mitt Romney 26% 101
Rick Santorum 6% 23
Newt Gingrich 5% 18
“Uncommitted”??? 34% 130
These are the official results from the Virgin Islands GOP, yet AP and therefore most major mainstream news organizations that receive information from them are reporting that somehow Mitt Romney has just won the contest in the Virgin Islands. Here is an example of headlines at USA Today publishing AP’s account of the “facts” which hit the net just 15 minutes ago and well after the real results have been available for the world to see.
Many of us have been reporting on the blatant election fraud and corruption that has reached an all-time high this primary season but this situation has got to take the cake. It is beyond my wildest dreams. This night has become the absolute “shock and awe” of mainstream media corruption being hoist upon the American people.
It has been disgusting enough that so many caucuses have been wrought with blatant fraud but when the GOP finally “allows” Ron Paul to actually get the numbers to have a win, the mainstream media all lie and report that Mitt Romney won? What in the world is going on here?
Is there anyone in the mainstream press that can read results and figure out that 112 votes is greater than 101 votes? I never thought in this time in our history that any amount of corruption could possibly shock me by now, but this one just caused my jaw to hit the floor.
In addition to the vote count, the website is also reporting that Ron Paul only won 1 delegate versus Romney supposedly winning 7. Those numbers ironically prove the Paul campaign’s point about delegate counts normally being reported inaccurately. This time the media does a complete 180 and doesn’t erroneously report the winner automatically winning the most delegates. Why the sudden change of reporting? There is only one plausible explanation. If they reported that Ron Paul got the most delegates it might hit people that he actually won the contest.
It is sadly evident that even if it requires every single major news agency to look at the official results and then flat-out lie to the public about what they saw, our corrupt system will simply not allow Ron Paul to get credit for one single win even when enough votes are not stolen from him and the official numbers clearly show he won.
This is truly unbelievable!
Now more than every we need the Champion of the Constitution!
Please visit Ron Paul’s official campaign site by following the link below and donate today!
By: Aurora Geib
Before, to be diagnosed with the big C seemed to be an implied death sentence. Patients even go through a stage of self-denial. Who can blame them? Conventional medicine paints a rather bleak future for cancer patients and the remedy it offers does nothing to improve their quality of life, nausea and falling hair not to mention.
However, the recent breakthroughs in science have allowed a peek into the true nature of cancer, allowing researchers to consider the concept of nutritional care. They are now faced with the idea that preventing and maybe even reversing cancer may not necessarily involve the development of expensive drugs but something already available in nature: food and sunshine! (http://www.naturalnews.com/034286_cancer_prevention_nutrition.html)
Just the facts
If something so powerful is actually available for everyone, why wouldn’t someone take advantage of it?
The recent discovery that the body, with the help of vitamin D, possesses the capacity to fight many chronic illnesses has spurred the interest of many researchers – especially on the possibilities the sunshine vitamin can offer with regard to the prevention and reversal of diseases like cancer. A brief rundown of some facts, revealed by recent studies, can give us a perspective on how vitamin D can help.
1. Vitamin D slashes cancer risk by 77 percent.
A study was conducted involving 1, 179 healthy Nebraskan women who were divided into a control group and a placebo group. In the four years the study was conducted, the group who was receiving vitamin D and calcium supplements revealed a 60 percent decrease in cancers as compared to the placebo group. (http://www.naturalnews.com/021892.html)
Here are some really interesting Dr. Ron Paul facts about his life and career…
Facts about Dr. Ron Pauls Personal Life…
- He was the 220 yard dash state champion at Dormont High School.
- He received a B.S. degree in biology from Gettysburg College in 1957.
- He earned a Doctor Of Medicine degree from Duke University of Medicine in 1961.
- He was a Captain in the U.S. Air Force and served as a flight surgeon from 1963 to 1965 in Viet Nam and then served in the U.S. National Guard from 1965 to 1968.
- He started his own practice as an OBGYN in 1968 and delivered over 4000 babies in his career as a doctor.
- Instead of accepting Medicaid or Medicare payments for his poor patients, Dr. Paul lowered his fees or offered his services for free.
- He has been married to the same woman for 54 years.
- He has 5 children, 18 grandchildren, and 4 great-grandchildren.
- At 76, and schedule permitting, Ron Paul starts each day with a 3 to 4 mile walk and finishes with a 10 to 15 mile bike ride.
- Ron Paul is the only Congressman to have ever hit a home run in Congressional Baseball Games…and it was an out of the park home run!
- He became politically active the day Richard Nixon took the USD off the Gold Standard.
- He has NEVER voted to raise taxes.
- He has NEVER voted for an unbalanced budget.
- He has NEVER voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
- He has NEVER voted to raise congressional pay.
- He has NEVER taken a government-paid junket.
- He has NEVER voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
- He voted AGAINST the Patriot Act.
- He voted AGAINST regulating the Internet.
- He voted AGAINST the Iraq war.
- He has NEVER voted for any legislation that would limit your freedom to eat the food you choose or take whatever vitamin supplement you choose.
- He DOES NOT participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
- He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. Treasury every year.
1. If a previous president would have increased the deficit by double the amount of his predecessor’s eight year tenure in only his first 30 months, would you have considered him an oniomaniac?
2. If a previous president had then proposed to double the current debt within 10 years, would you have approved?
3. If a previous president would have spent nearly a trillion dollars in stimulus and guaranteed unemployment would not exceed 8%, would you have called him a liar?
4. If a previous president would have played golf for thirteen weekends in a row leaving it up to congressional leaders to deal with the greatest financial crisis since the great depression, would you have considered him disengaged and out of touch?
5. If a previous president had criticized a state law that he admitted to never even reading, would you have thought him an ignoramus?
6. If a previous president had passed an unconstitutional law that would have comprised of nearly 1/6th of the country’s entire GDP, forced Americans to purchase a private product (in violation of the commerce clause), fined them if they didn’t, hired 16,000 new IRS agents to enforce it, and exempted 1500 organizations from having to abide by that new law, would you have thought him a mafia boss?
7. If a previous president joined the country of Mexico and sued a state in America to force that state to continue to allow illegal immigration, would you have questioned his patriotism and priorities and wonder who his allegiance was to?
8. If a previous president had pronounced Navy Corpsman like you pronounce a dead corpse, would you have thought he was stupid?
9. If a previous president had put 87,000 people out of work by arbitrarily placing a moratorium on offshore oil drilling on companies that have one of the best safety records because one foreign company had an accident, would you have agreed?
10. If a previous president had used a forged document as the basis of the moratorium that would render 87,000 American workers unemployed would you have supported him?
11. If a previous president had been the first president to need a teleprompter to get through a press conference, would you have thought this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and that he’s really controlled by smarter people behind the scenes?
12. If a previous president had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take his wife to a play in NYC, would you have approved?
13. If a previous president had reduced your retirement plan holdings of GM stock by 90%, given the unions a majority stake in the car maker and shut down 789 perfectly profitable Chrysler dealerships because they were were owned by registered republicans, would you have approved?
14. If a previous president had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?
15. If a previous president had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs when Gordon Brown gave him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?
16. If a previous president had given the Queen of England an iPod containing audios of his speeches, would you have thought it a proud moment for America, or that a narcissist occupied the White House?
17. If a previous president had bowed to Kings of third world countries while on an apologetic tour, would you have approved?
18. If a previous president had visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent “Austrian language,” would you have thought it a minor slip?
19. If a previous president had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who don’t pay their own income taxes, would you have approved?