Posts tagged campaign CBS
CBS Excludes Ron Paul from New Hampshire 2012 Campaign News Coverage Blowback Ensues
By Kurt Wallace
Thursday morning January 5th, 2012 on the Early Show, CBS news political correspondent Jan Crawford discusses the New Hampshire primary in video below which is titled ‘New Hampshire is the new Iowa’. During this segment they discuss every candidate in the Republican primary including Bachmann who dropped out, excluding Ron Paul from the entire segment. By not even mentioning Ron Paul’s name, once again, CBS brings into major question their ethics as a news agency. This segment becomes a bit comical/infuriating for Paul supporters as the report states that Romney has a 30 point lead over his rivals displaying Suffolk University Poll numbers for New Hampshire Romney 43% (skips mentioning Ron Paul who has 24% according to Washington Times) then they move to Gingrich, Huntsman and Santorum.
As a result CBS is getting Blowback Slammed on CBS’s video page:
by Independent__Thought January 7, 2012 1:08 AM EST
Did Ron Paul drop out?
by IngotNews January 7, 2012 12:41 AM EST
Wow, this really is pathetic “journalism”. You cite a poll, and then just blatantly leave somebody out of it (Ron Paul, of course) who you don’t like and is doing well. I hope this gets some publicity for Ron Paul and how amazingly he is doing despite all this complete black-out by the media (and especially CBS). This really shows that he is what the people want (and not what the people in power want).
by answerman1949 January 7, 2012 12:06 AM EST
At least you gave Ron Paul 89 seconds in your lousy debate. You leave him completely out of this video, even though he is running a strong second in New Hampshire.
by thetruthnothinmore January 6, 2012 1:34 PM EST
Wow. It is amazing how biased the media is. They know they are out of a job when Ron Paul is President. The alternative media is going to replace the mainstream media.
Reply to this comment
by Zippy73 January 6, 2012 7:04 AM EST
What an egregious omission of Dr. Ron Paul! Shame on you for this poor journalism. You’ve just lost a reader and a viewer, CBS! I was a big fan of 60 Minutes, but feel I can no longer trust the source. Do svidaniya!
by neal555 January 6, 2012 3:24 AM EST
Could you have made it anymore blatantly obvious that you ignored Ron Paul who is at 24%. Main stream news is going the way of something you would watch in North Korea, only with better graphics. Quit treating Americans like sheep. So completely disgusted!
Additionally the reporter Jan Crawford’s Facebook Page is beginning to be slammed.
One CBS employee Lou Miller states on her page:
Lou Miller: Jan, As a longtime employee of CBS Corp I find it embarrassing to be associated with our network when journalists such as yourself choose to fabricate the news rather then report it. You reported polling numbers that only added up to 65% of respondents, what about the other 35%? Do you really think your viewers are that stupid that they would not notice an obvious omission? In the future please try to demonstrate some integrity in your work, because your performance reflects on the network as well as your many fellow CBS employees who take pride in our work
Here is the segment which entirely excludes Ron Paul:
Now more than every we need the Champion of the Constitution!
Please visit Ron Paul’s official campaign site by following the link below and donate today!